Well, it’s been one month since my fabulous husband gave me this blog for my birthday.
Here are five things I’ve learned in my five week blogging adventure.
- I love a comment. I had heard that comments were bloggy crack. I don’t know if they are that addictive, but comments are great. I try to comment a lot more on the blogs that I read too. It’s nice to know someone’s reading what you wrote.
I tend to click, click, click and then not even know how I ended up on someone’s blog. Do you do this? I don’t know if I should preface my comment with how I found the blog or just leave a comment? Usually I just comment away. They probably wonder who in the heck I am. J
- Google Analytics is really cool. It tells you all sorts of things about your blog. Like the fact that a bunch of people apparently search the words “Our week in three words.”
- I love Google Reader. I guess I’m into google all of a sudden? I dunno. But it makes keeping up with the blogs that you follow so much easier. Bloglines is good too, but I like Google Reader better.
- I sometimes have a hard time coming up with a good title. Big Mama is the queen of awesome titles- if there were such a queen. Her titles are so creative.
- I have found yet another way to avoid housework.