Today is the first day back into reality after our fun Spring Break. We all had a great time relaxing at the lake. Little one gained a new found love of the golf cart (as if he didn’t love it before!) all he wanted to do was ride that thing. There was also a bit of fishing that happened once Dan arrived. He caught about 4 fish. The kids seemed to enjoy that too.
Now it’s back to reality. School and work. We’ve got some major stuff coming up in the next three months, however.
- Next week (or even the end of this week) we should find out where we are moving. Dan is graduating, so he will be reappointed to another church.
- Easter festivities- egg hunt and service.
- Dan preaches the Chapel service at Candler (Emory University). I’m quite proud of him. J
- Dan graduates. Yeah! Again, quite proud.
- Dan and I go on our celebratory cruise! So excited about this!!
- Lots of cleaning and packing and then moving in the summer.
- Somewhere in there I have to try and find a new job!
I’m trying to not be stressed or super anxious about all this stuff, but that can be hard. I’m very excited about our upcoming events/changes. I’m trying to not let the stress overtake the excitement, but some days I lose that battle.
“Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?” right? I will have to keep repeating that to myself. J
Hope everyone has a great week and I hope I can get back into the swing of things without too much trouble.