My mind is bouncing around like crazy lately! So, here are some completely random thoughts:
I think Luke has grown up this past week! He has started going potty all by himself, starting building with D3’s small Legos, and he played a Dora computer game today all by himself and scored like 200 points! How did he get so big?
- I’m trying to get together a list of gift ideas for the boys for Christmas and their birthdays. Both boys’ birthdays are in December, so it can get crazy!
- Loved the Country Music Awards last night. They really put on a heck of a show and we love Taylor Swift around here.
- Our new loveseat and sofa came in! I really like them.
The Living Room is starting to take shape finally.
- I just paid $93 so I can take a “basic skills” test in December! Ugh! I’m trying to get my Teacher Certification here and I have to retake some tests that I took (and passed) in college. I think I might break out in hives at the thought of trying to do mathematical equations right now.
- I love Project Runway and am happy with the top three! Go Carol Hannah!
Tomorrow is Friday! Woot!