This weekend I :
- Took a nap Saturday and Sunday- it was awesome. J
- Played Disney Bingo.
- Went on a date with my husband! It’s been forever since we’ve had a date night!
- Ate dinner at a yummy Italian restaurant.
- Browsed books at Books a Million sans kids.
- Had icecream from Marble Slab.
- Ran after eating Italian and ice cream in one night.
- Watched part of the Oscar’s- man is that a long show.
- Watched the kiddos play in shaving cream. They love this.
- Taught Sunday School.
- Wrestled with a two-year-old during Church service.
- Made yummy (and super easy) Chicken Tacos from Leigh’s blog.
- Went grocery shopping.
Bundled the kiddos up to play outside.
I had a great, laid back weekend and loved it.
How was your weekend?