My D3 is a piece of work (as are the rest of us, but…).
Here are a few Daniel tidbits from this past week:
- When we picked him up from school one day last week he said, “I was too invigorated at school today…”
- Was insistent on wearing his plaid tie with his striped shirt to church Sunday. And he did. And I actually got over it.
- Listens to Alvin & the Chipmunks the Squeakquel CD all the time.
- Scored a 117 on the Oral Reading part of a reading test. He only had to score a 20.
- Fills me full of Star Wars facts. All day. Every day.
- Learned triple digit addition with carrying while waiting for dinner the other night.
- Has fits if he’s not in first place in Mario Kart.
- Made all A’s on his report card again.
- Wondered why there were no 3D glasses with his Scooby Doo 3D board game.
- Always says underpants instead of underwear. He thinks it’s hilarious. He’s such a boy.
- Moved the mattress over and slept on the slats of his bunk bed the other night.
- Gives out hard hugs and kisses and snuggles.
He keeps life fun around here!