The kids just started watching Inspector Gadget on Netflix and now I can’t get the ♫ song ♫ out of my head. I loved that show as a kid!
- I’m thinking we need to fork out the money for a pool membership next summer. These 105° days stuck indoors with two rambunctious boys is for the birds!
I’m obsessed with planning our 10th anniversary weekend. I’m not really obsessed, but I want to get it figured out, so I keep coming up with different plans and trying to figure out the best one.
- I can’t believe that we got married almost 10 years ago! That’s crazy.
- I’m a little sad that summer is coming to an end, but I’m really ready for more of a routine.
- School starts this year on my birthday. How fun.
My baby is going to be a second grader. His last year at the Primary school. How on earth?
- I’ve become one of those old people that can’t believe how fast time is moving.
- ♫♫Do, do, do, do, do, Inspector Gadget… ♫♫
- I took D3 to the doctor Friday and he has allergies and she put him on Claritin.
Just like both his mom and dad.
- The doctor told him he was very smart, because he was having a conversation about grass allergies with her.
- I wonder if he will be a doctor? I wonder what his future will bring?
- I wonder if I have ADD the way my mind bounces all over the place?
I wonder if anyone will actually read a stream of my thoughts?
- I’m excited to go to the lake and spend some time with my mom next week. And have the boys run around outdoors and swim.
- I’ve spent half of my weekend reading my book and ignoring the enormous mountain of laundry I need to tackle.
- How can four people accumulate so much laundry??
- ♫♫Go Gadget go…♫♫