- Tonight is the season finale of Next Food Network Star. I hope Aarti wins.
Project Runway started again. I love this show as if I wear designer clothes and not capris and tshirts.
- This is kinda’ like my love of HGTV and the Food Network- as if I decorate and cook.
I hope I’m all ready for Open House tomorrow. I’m not sharing my classroom this year, so I got to decorate it all myself. What fun!
- Daniel is still loving second grade and I’m so glad! I think he might have a crush on his teacher, though. J
- I’ve been thinking about making some resolutions in my life. Kinda’ like new year’s resolutions in August. I might need to make a separate blog post about this one.
I really want to watch The Last Song. This is another movie where I’ve read the book, but then missed the movie at the theater.
- I wonder how Miley Cyrus does in this role.
- I watched Message in a Bottle again last week. I alternate between wanting to hug and hit Nicholas Sparks. I LOVE his books, but every time they take a turn and get you all emotional and crying.
- I just saw a recipe for Salsa Chicken and Ranch Florentine Tostadas and now I really want to make it. It looks so good.